SALES MANAGER or SALES DIRECTOR (B2B)
The Globe is on Fire. Each year, around 350 million hectares of land are destroyed worldwide, because of forest and groundfire – that equals the size of India! Fires were responsible for 18% of global CO2 emissions annually and the numbers are growing. All those fires causing huge costs, property damages and personal injuries.
Fast growing Xpyro company has developed a new revolutionary firefighting substance called PREFIREX, which is sprayed on the ground as a chemical firebreak to prevent forest and groundfires spreading further. Prefirex is eco-friendly, non-toxic and cost-effective firefighting substance for firefighters to combat forest and groundfires. The Finnish Defense Forces and Emergency Service Academy Finland have tested and qualified the Xpyro’s Prefirex substances.
Xpyro is now executing an international Go-to-Market strategy and is seeking for high caliber Sales Manager or Director, who will be responsible for prospecting and closing out new international customers located mainly in European and Asian market.
Sales Manager/Director duties will include:
• Prospecting, acquiring and maintaining new international customers.
• Marketing Xpyro solutions in social and traditional media.
• Identifying and partnering with potential stakeholders (who have an impact on Xpyro’s success) such as national defence forces, NATO, fire departments and related academies, forest & farming industry, insurance companies, chemical companies and other potential channel companies.
• Participating entire sales process including set up meetings, update CRM (HubSpot), follow-up calls.
Skills and experience we are seeking for:
• Experience in international B2B direct sales and VAR / channel management.
• Energetic and systematic approach to fast results.
• Team player personality.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
• Fluent skills in English, other language skills such as Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Greek are considered as asset.
• Optionally experience and business skills in firefighting or chemical -industries.
We offer you:
• International working environment.
• Low hierarchy with positive and diverse company culture.
• Opportunity to make a significant impact on environmental well-being globally.
• Fast-growing international business with a scalable solution in the huge market.
• Competitive compensation aligned with sales results.
• Office location will be in Xpyro’s office in Espoo.